In winter, the giant industrial ceiling fan can also run in reverse direction, which can solve the uneven heat flow and temperature stratification in the building facilities, drive down the unused hot air floating over the roof, which be used to heat the work area where employees need. In winter, the temperature difference between the roof and the ground can reach more than 8℃, so the cost savings are more obvious, which can reduce our energy consumption and achieve twice the result with half the effort.
What is the energy saving performance of giant industrial ceiling fans?
1. Cooling is more important than temperature, so it's worthy to award the energy-saving award to the fan. It increases the size of the fan, but the power stops growing. That's to say, you eliminate the worry about the increase of the electricity fee. The super size fan drives the gas flow (not limited to the fan), which is really satisfying for everyone.
2. In addition to cooling in summer and heat circulation in winter, it also strengthens the air flow so as to control the air condensation on the ground or metal roof. It is a very economic air conditioning scheme, which can make your working environment more clean, comfortable and safe. Coupled with the fan's minimal power consumption, your energy cost is reduced to what you want and within your tolerance.
3. When used alone, the 7200mm diameter fan can produce a temperature difference cooling effect of at least 4.5℃ within the 18m radius of the fan center.
4. Consume the same electric energy, the air circulation of series fans is 12 times of that of traditional high-speed ceiling fans.
5. When combined with air conditioning system, it can reduce the configuration of air conditioning facilities, air ducts, end devices and power load.
6. In the heating season, the giant industrial ceiling fan can make full use of the heat in the upper layer of the tall building, and get a large heating effect with less energy consumption.
7. The operating cost of an industrial fan per hour is only a few cents.
8. Large capacity and low speed operation, connected with 1 to 2 horsepower motor frequency conversion drive, makes the industrial large fan so quiet.