After a long period of inactivity of factory ceiling fans, their blades, racks, connecting parts surface exist a lot of dust, especially in some factories can also be a lot of grease buildup. Now that summer is here and ceiling fans are coming back on, they need to be cleaned, so how do you clean a factory ceiling fan?
Cleaning factory ceiling fans requires knowing the right way:
1. Using a climbing tool, disassemble the blades and casing of the ceiling fan.
2. When cleaning the ceiling fan parts, use clean cotton cloth, foam, silk or other soft scraping tools, must not use the scraper, gauze and other easy to damage the processing surface of the material cleaning.
3. Thoroughly clean the surface of the part, while protecting the part from damage, especially the machined surface, to maintain the original accuracy.
4. The parts should not be assembled immediately after cleaning, but should be lubricated and covered with clean moisture-proof paper to prevent dust from falling in, and then opened when reinstall.
5. With flammable solvent cleaning, adopt fire prevention measures and keep good ventilation.
6. The top fixings of the factory ceiling fans can be cleaned with a clean cloth and alkaline cleaner.
7. After all parts have been cleaned and dried, reinstall the ceiling fan according to the ceiling fan installation instructions.
The cleaning of factory ceiling fans is necessary to maintain the life and effectiveness of ceiling fans. In the event of excessive staining, professional cleaning is required to ensure safety.