What are the selection methods of HVLS industrial fans in the workshop? Let's take a look together.
1. Safety performance of HVLS industrial fans
(1) Check whether the front and rear nets of HVLS industrial fans adopt dense net design, and whether the overall product structure is reasonable (industrial fans with dense net design have higher safety performance during use);
(2) Ask if this HVLS industrial fan has an overheat protector, will it automatically cut off the power when the large industrial fan motor is accidentally stuck?
2. Motor of HVLS industrial fans
(1) Look at the motor structure
The HVLS industrial fan motor structure has two types: fully enclosed and open. The HVLS industrial fan adopts a fully sealed motor structure, which can prevent dust and other debris from entering the motor and adhering to the bearings, rotor and other parts. The motor runs smoothly and has a longer service life, while the open motor structure does not work. Therefore, the HVLS industrial fan with a fully enclosed motor is particularly suitable for use in cotton textile factory workshops or places with a lot of debris such as dust.
(2) Look at the material of the motor
HVLS industrial fan motors are made of copper wire, aluminum wire, and copper clad aluminum. Non-brand industrial fans use aluminum wires or copper-clad aluminum motors that have poor heat dissipation performance. Industrial fans can easily burn when the temperature rises too high when the industrial fans are running at high speeds. The HVLS industrial fan must be a motor made of 100% regular copper wire and silicon steel sheet. Its heat dissipation performance is relatively good. The HVLS industrial fan motor has a low temperature rise and a long service life.
3. Fan blades of HVLS industrial fans
HVLS industrial fan blades are made of ordinary plastic blades, aluminum blades, iron blades, and ABS plastic blades. These four fan blade materials have their own advantages and disadvantages. The wind blown by a good large HVLS fan is very cool, natural and fresh, which makes people feel very comfortable. You can choose according to the situation.
4. Parameters of HVLS industrial fans
Look at the speed, power, air volume, noise and other parameters of the HVLS industrial fan (in theory, the speed, power, air volume and noise of the industrial fan are proportional, that is to say, the higher the speed of the HVLS industrial fan, the greater the power and the air volume. The greater the noise, the greater the noise, and the better the effect of local ventilation and cooling. However, the measurement of speed, power, air volume, noise and other parameters of different brands of HVLS industrial fan manufacturers has a big gap, so everyone needs to pay attention.